[jboss-dev] Re: AS 5.1.Beta1 testsuite release criteria

Jason T. Greene jason.greene at redhat.com
Fri Feb 27 13:20:04 EST 2009

Dimitris Andreadis wrote:
> Given the current good status of the TCK (near 100%), are we shooting
> for "clean" runs for the rest of the testsuites (minus the jdk
> specific/transient failures):
>
> JBoss-AS-5.1.x-testSuite-openjdk6
> JBoss-AS-5.1.x-testSuite-sun15
> JBoss-AS-5.1.x-testSuite-sun15-jts
> JBoss-AS-5.1.x-testSuite-sun15-secmgr
> JBoss-AS-5.1.x-testSuite-sun15-sun16
> JBoss-AS-5.1.x-testSuite-sun16
>
> Currently, we are roughly at ~15 failure each, so we should start
> working on those ASAP.

Yeah I was just started looking into these today. Most of these are
related to the currently in-progress profile service work.

http://hudson.qa.jboss.com/hudson/view/JBoss%20AS/job/JBoss-AS-5.1.x-testSuite-sun15/lastBuild/testReport/

The rest are:
2 transaction failures - (likely due to the upgrade to 4.6)
2 EJB3 issues - both failing to access a servlet
1 serial UID mismatch - This looks like a problem with endorsed libs

--
Jason T. Greene