[jboss-dev] AS TestSuite failing on shutdown of "minimal" config

Dimitris Andreadis dandread at redhat.com
Fri Jul 3 02:48:57 EDT 2009

The minimal config is not accessible over JMX to be able to shutdown remotely.

In the testsuite it's shutdown by copying to deploy a 'shutdown.sar', then removing it. At
undeployment it does a shutdown (or exit?) and the server stops.

It's tested just so to know it can boot properly. We usually have issues with it when things
change in VFS, like file locking problems. That's why it's run with special flags to the VM.