[JBoss-dev] Creating multiple ports/ server instances in JBOSS 4.2.3.GA

jamerich jamerich at in.com
Tue Jul 7 09:19:35 EDT 2009

Hi All,

I am trying to create the multiple ports/server instances. I have copied the
default folder and renamed to default2. Then changed the jboss-service.xml
and sample-bindings.xml.

I have started the server for default. But when I tried to start the
instance for default2, i am getting the message "JVM_Bind:8080 already in
use".

Please provide the details on creating the multiple instance and steps to
run and access the application deployed onto them.

Thanks,
Jame