[jboss-dev] building the documentation for JBoss public and private API...

David M. Lloyd david.lloyd at redhat.com
Wed Jun 3 23:41:51 EDT 2009

Cool.  I actually messed with this a bit before with the vague intention of
having the newer deployers I was writing be pre-fitted with
jboss-classloading.xml, so as to be "ready" for the new paradigm, but was
confounded by the inability to figure out how to assign classloading
information to JARs that were part of the boot classpath before the server
had booted (such as the MC JARs themselves).  That's the point when I gave
up - we'd need a way to "pre-prime" the container with classloading
deployments.

- DML