[jboss-dev] Abstract classes?

Adrian Brock abrock at redhat.com
Thu Jun 4 08:10:01 EDT 2009

On Wed, 2009-06-03 at 08:33 -0500, Jason T. Greene wrote:
> BTW for the record, I think seeing instances of AbstractXXX floating
> around in AS is actually pretty awesome ;)
>
> It's definitely a minor issue. I just don't want us defending every API
> design with self-serving bias.

If you want a serious discussion then cool the ad-homeniem attacks.

Frankly, I've got better things to do than worry about whether
somebody can understand what a class does from its name without
reading the javadoc or even the code (it is open source).

The same goes for all the other "feeble" topics that have been drowning
the dev-list recently.

If I see another topic on logging I might even unsubscribe from the
list. ;-)

"Rearranging the deck chairs on the titanic" is a phrase that springs
to mind.
--
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Adrian Brock