[jboss-dev] Moving microcontainer -> kernel

Kabir Khan kabir.khan at jboss.com
Thu Jun 4 13:05:52 EDT 2009

Done. From http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4235449#4235449
:

As advertised the move has now happened. To check out the kernel
project, neé microcontainer ,
you now check out https://svn.jboss.org/repos/jbossas/projects/kernel/trunk/
  .

https://svn.jboss.org/repos/jbossas/projects/microcontainer/branches[/
url] and [url]https://svn.jboss.org/repos/jbossas/projects/microcontainer/tags
  contain the existing tags and branches for the current releases.

Further 2.2.x releases will be tagged from https://svn.jboss.org/repos/jbossas/projects/kernel/branches/Branch_2_2/
[/url], which will be a branch of [url]https://svn.jboss.org/repos/jbossas/projects/kernel/trunk/

https://svn.jboss.org/repos/jbossas/projects/microcontainer/mcdocs
contains the documentation, managing its own branches and tags.
https://svn.jboss.org/repos/jbossas/projects/microcontainer/mc-
release/ contains the tool for uploading all the mc artifacts to the
downloads area, again managing its own branches and tags.
Further projects 'global' to MC should be added under https://svn.jboss.org/repos/jbossas/projects/microcontainer
  .

The renames of the maven artifacts are as follows. This will only take
effect from further 2.2.0 releases:
org.jboss.microcontainer:jboss-microcontainer ->
org.jboss.kernel:jboss-mc-kernel (parent)

org.jboss.microcontainer:aop-mc-int -> org.jboss.kernel:aop-mc-int
org.jboss.microcontainer:guice-int -> org.jboss.kernel:guice-int
org.jboss.microcontainer:jboss-dependency -> org.jboss.kernel:jboss-
dependency
org.jboss.microcontainer:jboss-kernel -> org.jboss.kernel:jboss-kernel
org.jboss.microcontainer:jmx-aop-mc-int -> org.jboss.kernel:jmx-aop-mc-
int
org.jboss.microcontainer:jmx-mc-int -> org.jboss.kernel:jmx-mc-int
org.jboss.microcontainer:spring-int -> org.jboss.kernel:spring-int

If there are more 2.1.x releases they will use the old group ids.