[jboss-dev] Maven repo aggregation

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at redhat.com
Sun Jun 7 05:44:29 EDT 2009

Paul G. and I are exploring to setup a Nexus repository
manager....needed to get order in the jboss maven chaos we got right now
;) Plus looking into
getting a similar setup for the productized binaries.

Problem right now is time and machine availability constraints - if you
want to help out with this ping me :)

/max