[jboss-dev] JBOSS Class File Conflict

sridhar veerappan sriasarch at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 09:40:10 EDT 2009

Hi,

Jboss is loading the httpClient jar and spring framework jar, I don't want
to load the jar from jboss, I want to load from my ear.

Is there anything I can do to avoid loading both the jars from jboss from
run.bat or from vm arguments in eclipse.

I tried couple of options

option 1:
 <attribute name="Java2ClassLoadingCompliance">false</attribute>
<attribute name="UseJBossWebLoader">false</attribute>

<loader-repository>
 com.example:archive=unique-archive-name
 <loader-repository-config>java2ParentDelegation=false</loader-repository-config>
 </loader-repository>

option 2:
<attribute name="Exclude">httpclient.wire</attribute>

but both the options are not working.

I am using separate slf4j for logging, I dont what jboss common-logging to
log the http client and spring framework log to write in server.log, I want
to write the logs in my own log created by slf4j,.

I am new you slf4j, I am trying to integrate with jboss and spring web
service, i am getting the debugger log, but
DEBUG httpclient.wire.header and
[org.springframework.web.
servlet.DispatcherServlet]

are going into server.log of jboss, i have configure logback.xml
 <logger name="httpclient.wire" additivity="false">
          <appender-ref ref="FILE"/>
     <level value="info" />
  </logger>

  <logger name="httpclient.wire.header" additivity="false">
   <appender-ref ref="FILE"/>
   <level value="debug"/>
    <level value="info" />
 </logger>

  <logger name="org.springframework" additivity="false">
   <appender-ref ref="FILE"/>
   <level value="ERROR"/>

 </logger>

 <logger name="org.springframework.web">