[jboss-dev] AS Embedded and The Full AS Dependency Set

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at redhat.com
Sun Jun 14 03:04:50 EDT 2009

It will, but I also hope we won't just provide a *full AS dep list* pom
- we should have one per spec/functional area (i.e. jpa/hibernate, jca,
servlet, ..) and they most likely
would be in a -client and -impl to be real good for good isolation.

Hopefully this one pom will be built by referencing sub-poms ? or am i
dreaming ?

/max