[jboss-dev] Improving scanning performance

Ales Justin ales.justin at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 07:34:38 EDT 2009

> It is true that juddi doesn't use EJB3 annotations.  What is the
> metadata-deployer-jboss-beans.xml file for?

It mostly contains the merging deployers.
Afair, it also contains info about some top xml element to metadata mapping.

> Does that list deployments that might contain EJB3 annotations?

No, just the opposite.
As currently the only user of AE is EJB3 and its Metadata Processors.
Hence we try to exclude all that don't have any EJB3 annotations.

Once we do more/better resources federation this list might not be a
proper solution.