[jboss-dev] Scanning jars for package capabilities

Ales Justin ales.justin at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 06:03:11 EDT 2009

> Ales, what is your timeline for splitting up the VFS project?  I want to
> do this work ASAP, so if you're going to do this work, would you be able
> to either (a) do it now (in the next week or so) or (b) wait until I'm
> done? Either way I'll be doing this work in a branch, so it won't
> interfere with any (non-restructuring) work you do (and also, I fail
> there's no mess to clean up :-).

I'll wait till you're done.

As we've already discussed, you can also remove the old vfsjar impl,
plus remove the current vfszip, replacing it with your jzipfile based impl.
Then simply map vfsjar and vfszip to your new impl.

Once we see how it behaves, we can eventually change the trunk.
And I'll do proper split then.