[jboss-dev] Re: X2JB - The Excellent Java Tool

Anil Saldhana Anil.Saldhana at redhat.com
Sun Jun 28 16:59:03 EDT 2009

For heaven's sake, please do not waste any of your time in inventing an
xml binding layer. There are way too many to put your head into.  JAXB
does the job reasonably well for most of our use cases.

If any of you have free time in reinventing wheels, please ask around,
there are quite a few challenging tasks to be done.