[jboss-dev] Re: Failing BindingServiceUnitTestCase

Scott Stark sstark at redhat.com
Sat Mar 7 01:01:34 EST 2009

The Ejb3JBoss5Deployment mbean that is being registered by the
jboss.j2ee jsr77 layer has overriden the ServiceMBeanSupport.start and
does not invoke it, so its state is not being updated properly. Its an
issue, but should not be failing the test. I added an check for
service=EJB3 mbeans and ignore them.