[jboss-dev] Important changes to AS 6 trunk build

Paul Gier pgier at redhat.com
Tue Mar 17 10:21:41 EDT 2009

Hi Richard,
There are several JIRA issues in the JBBUILD project related to the refactoring.
  I already closed the issue specifically related to running the full build from
the root directory using maven (JBBUILD-518), so you can change your Hudson jobs
whenever you like.
I changed the configuration of the JBossAS 6 testsuite run yesterday, so you can
look at that one for an example if you like.

The only difference is that instead of calling this:
JBossAS/build/build.sh -Dthirdparty.maven.opts="-Dskip-download-sources -U"

It now uses:
JBossAS/build.sh install -Dskip-download-sources