[jboss-dev] Accelerated 5.1 Timeline (New Dates!)

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at redhat.com
Wed Mar 18 09:51:25 EDT 2009

> I guess, now!
We won't be around much before after eclipsecon ;(

But lets get it started at least.

Any way to get a "restfull"/non-binary-dependent API to a running
appserver/profileservice ?

or is there a client only api/jar set for profileservice that won't
change or at least be backward compatible going forward
so tooling won't break when a new AS or EAP release comes out ?

Any way for the profileservice to provide deployment-local
exception/error/debug info  ?

/max