[jboss-dev] any tests with mdb-client-id?

Alexey Loubyansky alexey.loubyansky at redhat.com
Thu Mar 19 10:23:52 EDT 2009

What about a testcase for this?
Can I add mdb-client-id to an existing MDB in the testsuite? If I deploy
an EJB module with an MDB with mdb-client-id, the MDB fails to deploy
but the EJB module (with other beans in it) is deployed successfully
(IMO, a module should be considered deployed only if everything in the
module is deployed successfully, like a single deployment unit). So, I
would have to deploy an MDB and make sure it functions properly.

Also, in one of the descriptors in the testsuite I saw client id
provided as an activation config property instead of a separate element
and spelled clientID (although the property was commented out) but it
means it used to be spelled that way?