[jboss-dev] New thread management in appserver deployments

David M. Lloyd david.lloyd at redhat.com
Wed Mar 25 13:50:27 EDT 2009

On 03/25/2009 10:34 AM, Rémy Maucherat wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 25, 2009 at 4:09 PM, David M. Lloyd <david.lloyd at redhat.com> wrote:
>> The project is called JBoss Threads, and there's a bug tracker for it here:
>> https://jira.jboss.org/jira/secure/project/ViewProject.jspa?pid=12310786
>
> Cool, so a couple week ago, I added an executor field to
> org.jboss.web.tomcat.service.deployers.TomcatService, which should be
> able to get injected by your stuff. Did I do it right ? (r85263 in
> svn)

I think you need a setter for that field, though I'm not 100% (maybe JBMC
has some magic to stuff fields).  I would.

Also your descriptor either needs to have the right tags to inject the
executor (which I don't know whether you can do that with <mbean>, as I use
the new pojo stuff these days) or an @Inject annotation.  And of course
there needs to be an executor to inject (there isn't a "global" one defined
in JBAS yet; I've left that up to better minds than mine for now).

> About the JIRA, I get a red access denied that is supposed to make me go away :D

I'll bug the JBoss.org folks...

- DML