[jboss-dev] Splitting system and user deployments

Emanuel Muckenhuber emuckenh at redhat.com
Thu Mar 26 11:21:10 EDT 2009

AFAIK the plan for AS6 is to ship a (almost) empty deploy/ directory.
Where all system deployments are in a common location so that they don't
need to be present in each server/${config}/ - which will reduce the
distribution size.

So if we change something for 5.1 then we should consider that too. Not
that we introduce a deploy-app which we are going to drop later on.