[JBoss-dev] Problem with Classpath specified in Manifest.mf file.

Jaikiran Pai jpai at redhat.com
Sat Mar 28 08:39:13 EDT 2009

Sandesh,

This list is for discussion related to JBoss development. Questions like
these are better answered in the user forums
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=main&c=5 :)

Since this question relates to configuration/deployment, please create a
new topic at the "Installation, Configuration & Deployment forum"
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewforum&f=61

Thank you.

regards,
-Jaikiran