[jboss-dev] On demand JCA and JTA for the web-profile

Adrian Brock abrock at redhat.com
Tue May 5 07:20:58 EDT 2009

On Tue, 2009-05-05 at 12:51 +0200, Ales Justin wrote:
> I'll have a crack at this.
>
> Adrian, what did you mean under:
>
>  > * The abilitiy to make the object bound into jndi
>  > aop remoteable
>
>  > * The on-demand processing I described.
>
> You mean that the default ObjectFactory
> takes OnDemand into an account?

The ObjectFactory knows how to start
the pojo/service and deliver the real object when somebody
looks up the jndi binding.

If nobody looks up the jndi binding then the service
is not started.

I already have a (largely untested) implementation of
it on my disk along with some other bits in a new naming-mc-int
subproject.
It doesn't include the remoting stuff though.