[jboss-dev] Annotation scanning in wars doesn't work anymore

Rémy Maucherat remy.maucherat at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 11:41:42 EST 2009

On Thu, Nov 26, 2009 at 5:31 PM, Emanuel Muckenhuber
<emuckenh at redhat.com> wrote:
> The AnnotationMetaDataDeployer should be split up anyway. Seems Remy did
> the first step.
>
> Was this really working before? As far as i can remember we always
> skipped ejb3 processing when there was a WebMetaData present?

I did remove the "skip if it's a war" test, but indeed, there is a
test like that:
      if(webMetaData != null)
      {
         processJBossWebMetaData(unit, finder);
      }
      else if (clientMetaData != null)
      {
         String mainClassName = getMainClassName(unit);
         if(mainClassName != null)
            processJBossClientMetaData(unit, finder, mainClassName);
      }
      else
      {
         String mainClassName = getMainClassName(unit);
         if (mainClassName != null)
            processJBossClientMetaData(unit, finder, mainClassName);
         else
            processJBossMetaData(unit, finder);
      }

Rémy