[jboss-dev] 6.0.0.M1 Tagged! (Branch_5_x removed)

Alessio Soldano asoldano at redhat.com
Mon Nov 30 14:09:14 EST 2009

Hi there,
I was trying to install AS 6.0.0.M1 modules' artifacts to my local m2
repository and noticed that the pom.xml in server module refer a
3.1.0-SNAPSHOT version of artifact
org.jboss.interceptor:jboss-interceptor-api.
This seems to have been added a while ago, see
http://fisheye.jboss.org/changelog/JBossAS?cs=94785 . Can you check this?
Thanks
Alessio

--