[jboss-dev] VFS 3 integration branch created!

David M. Lloyd david.lloyd at redhat.com
Sat Oct 10 10:55:05 EDT 2009

FYI, the parent JIRA task for this effort is
https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBAS-7342 so if you want to help out,
assign a subtask to yourself so we know you're working on it.

Also, if you want to discuss anything, we're generally to be found on
#jboss-dev on FreeNode.

irc://irc.freenode.net/jboss-dev

- DML