[jboss-dev] Reducing jboss-svn-commits message size to 250kB.

Ales Justin ales.justin at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 06:13:50 EDT 2009

And while we're at it, could we have,
something that I've asked for a long time ago,
a split between cvs, svn and what goes into our maven repo.
(OK, cvs and svn are both svn, but they are diff mls)

Since it's almost impossible to follow things when there is a release
with more than one component going on.
e.g. recent gatein had a flood of components