[jboss-dev] 5.2.0.Beta1 Release Plan

Thomas Diesler thomas.diesler at jboss.com
Wed Sep 16 09:36:42 EDT 2009

Hi Jas,

the OSGi integration based on the MC Framework is also (almost) ready

http://jbmuc.dyndns.org:8280/hudson/job/jbossosgi-matrix-jbossmc/7/

This should give you the ability to deploy OSGi bundles to AS5.2.0 which
are controlled by the MC like any other MC deployment.

I currently still have snapshot dependencies on vfs, classloading,
kernel which would have to be resolved and be available in 5.2.0.

If you like I can fill you in on the details.

In case I miss your deadline, its no problem either because I support
5.2.0 through the JBossOSGi installer. Its only in that case it does not
come out of the box.

cheers
-thomas

--