[jboss-dev] JBoss Embedded Integration TestSuite

Andrew Lee Rubinger andrew.rubinger at redhat.com
Wed Sep 16 19:22:49 EDT 2009

I've added some instructions for running the JBoss Embedded Integration
TestSuite:

http://www.jboss.org/community/wiki/JBossEmbeddedDevelopmentandContribution

It'd be great if some other devs and project leads could:

1) Work through these to test that I've accounted for everything
2) Add some support to the suite, which really acts as a high-level
smoke test for embedded support of stuff within AS.  I'd like to see
some Seam apps, JSF, RichFaces, etc in there.

The test case itself is:

http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/jbossas/projects/embedded/trunk/testsuite-full-dep/src/test/java/org/jboss/embedded/testsuite/fulldep/ServerTestCase.java

Extra special bonus points to Pete Muir for already bringing this stuff
in, running WebBeans under Embedded:

http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/test-utils/jboss-test-harness/trunk/embedded/src/main/java/org/jboss/testharness/integration/jbossembedded/JBossEmbeddedConnector.java

S,
ALR