[jboss-dev] FindBugs Reports

Dimitris Andreadis dandread at redhat.com
Tue Sep 29 09:15:13 EDT 2009

Now that we have the data available I think everyone should be a little proactive and create
a jira subtask for investigating and potentially fixing a part of those warnings.

i.e. don't wait to be told; create a subtask and qualify/fix warnings in the area you are
involved.

A lot of them might not make sense but I'm sure there are real gems hidden in there.

Thanks
/Dimitris