[jboss-dev] Porting SVN Projects to Git

Andersen Max max.andersen at redhat.com
Wed Aug 4 04:24:01 EDT 2010

for those who got admin logins for jira this script is rather helpfull ;)

uname.sh:
USERNAME=$1
PWD=$2
ORGUSER=$3

ORGNAME=`curl -u $USERNAME:$PWD https://jira.jboss.org/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?name=$ORGUSER | sed -n -e 's/.*up-d-fullname.*\>\(.*\)\<\/dd.*/\1/p'`
ORGEMAIL=`curl -u $USERNAME:$PWD https://jira.jboss.org/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?name=$ORGUSER | sed -n -e 's/.*up-d-email.*mailto:\(.*\)".*\/dd.*/\1/p'`

echo $ORGNAME \($ORGUSER\) \<$ORGEMAIL\>

then uname.sh <jirauser> <jirapwd> maxcsaucdk

gives you:
Max Andersen (maxcsaucdk) <max at hibernate.org>

The wonders of http accessible "API"'s ;)

/max