[jboss-dev] as7 test failure

Kabir Khan kabir.khan at jboss.com
Tue Aug 31 09:10:52 EDT 2010

There are some problems with those tests, it seems mainly to be on slower machines so I should increase the timeouts. I am changing the communication layer between the AS 7 processes which will probably mean revisiting the tests. So ignore those failures for now but send me the surefire reports
ignore the failures but send me the surefire reports