[jboss-dev] tmp/ delete

Ales Justin ales.justin at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 10:38:55 EST 2010

This is delete of tmp/deploy/ -- which is I guess where most of the "fat" was.

What happened (at next startup) if this code wasn't executed?
e.g. due to some unexpected failure at shutdown

I guess new temps were created, leaving those dups to lay around till next clean shutdown.
(e.g. we didn't link those old temps with existing deployment?)