[jboss-dev] AS 6 Final Code Freeze: Friday, December 17

Shelly McGowan smcgowan at redhat.com
Tue Dec 14 09:59:48 EST 2010

Max,

Updated:
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-7876?focusedCommentId=12569994&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-12569994

For JBAS-8734, Rob states that this worked with JBoss 5 but only after a 'patch' was applied to it:
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-7822?focusedCommentId=12569536&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-12569536
So is the issue your patch does not work on AS 6?

Let's discuss off-line?

Shelly McGowan
JBoss, by Red Hat