[jboss-dev] AS 6 Final Code Freeze: Friday, December 17

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at redhat.com
Fri Dec 17 11:35:52 EST 2010

Shelly, we found a new bug that seems AS 6 related.

https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-7932

A project that works on AS 4 and AS 5 fails to deploy because we have  classpath: jboss-seam.jar in the manifest.mf.

Looks like hard failure in metadata or ejb3 that seems to have an assumption that aint true for plain Java 5 EARs.

/max