[jboss-dev] AS 6 Final Code Freeze: Friday, December 17

Shelly McGowan smcgowan at redhat.com
Fri Dec 17 12:14:23 EST 2010

All planned component upgrades and JBAS bugfixes for JBoss AS 6 are expected by end of day today.

Starting tomorrow, jbossas/trunk will be closed for commits to start final testing and to resolve any late issues
discovered.

It is expected the 6.0.0.Final will be branched over the weekend if all goes well.

I'll be monitoring the JBAS JIRAs scheduled for 6.0.0.Final but be sure to inform me directly
if you encounter issues that prevent meeting today's deadline.

Shelly McGowan
JBoss, by Red Hat