[jboss-dev] AS 6 Final Code Freeze: Friday, December 17

Paul Ferraro paul.ferraro at redhat.com
Fri Dec 17 15:31:02 EST 2010

To summarize a known issue for the release:
There is an open performance issue with Infinispan (ISPN-835) for which
a workaround is in place for all asynchronous replicating clustering
services except the clustered Hibernate 2nd level cache.  Until a fix
for HHH-5793 is released, the timestamps cache region will always
replicate synchronously.  N.B. This only affects applications for which
the clustered 2nd level cache, and specifically, query caching (either
local or replicated) is enabled.

Paul