[jboss-dev] M2 is approaching!

Brian Stansberry brian.stansberry at redhat.com
Thu Feb 4 10:49:34 EST 2010

The scheduled release date for AS 6.0.0.M2 is Monday Feb 15. This is
fundamentally a time-boxed release, so I want to stick to that. So, to
have time to get the release out, please plan on having any work for M2
done by Thur Feb 11 at 1 PM EST.

JIRA shows 60 open issues sheduled for M2.[1] I doubt all those will be
completed; please have a look at any assigned to you and reschedule any
that you won't complete. If there are any critical or blocker issues you
won't complete, please let me know ASAP.

Also, a call for help! The redesignation last fall of 5.1.0 as 6.0.0.M1
and 6.0.0.Alpha1 as 6.0.0.M3 has left a bit of a mess in JIRA. There are
183 issues closed with Fix Version 6.0.0.M3.[2] That's obviously
incorrect; these were issues fixed over the months on trunk and closed
against the old 6.0.0.Alpha1. I've manually fixed quite a few and will
fix as many as I can, but if folks can spend a couple minutes and fix a
few you personally worked, that will help me a lot. I've tried to get a
mass fix done in the database, but so far without result.

[1]
https://jira.jboss.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&mode=hide&sorter/order=DESC&sorter/field=priority&resolution=-1&pid=10030&fixfor=12313969

[2] https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBAS/fixforversion/12312794
--