[jboss-dev] Shrinkwrap in AS testsuites

Andrew Lee Rubinger andrew.rubinger at redhat.com
Sat Feb 6 09:07:09 EST 2010

Fantastic.

Also, after M3 launches, we'll be including the Embedded APIs in the AS
distribution.  So that'll open the door to writing some tests which
launch AS in-JVM.

This may give us an opportunity to shore up transient failures due to
Thread.sleep timing issues on asynchronous components.  For instance in
the EmbeddedAS integration testsuite we have an MDB and the test
mutually agreeing to wait until both have reached a CyclicBarrier.

S,
ALR

--
Andrew Lee Rubinger