[jboss-dev] Fwd: Removing Xalan from AS distribution

Brian Stansberry brian.stansberry at redhat.com
Mon Feb 8 09:43:14 EST 2010

What's the urgency of this? This is definitely not something I want to
see changed on Thursday; it should happen and be tested before that, at
latest your Wed in time for the hudson testsuite run that normally
happens at 5AM EST. And if I'm interpreting some of these threads
correctly, the WS changes that allow this are not in AS trunk yet. The
component cutoff for M2 was a week ago. It's too late for a WS change
unless there is some critical problem.

On 02/08/2010 04:12 AM, Dimitris Andreadis wrote:
> If you have removed xalan usage from your project (WS) then someone needs to run tattletale
> in AS to uncover all usages, to make sure we don't break something.
>
> Richard Opalka wrote:

Brian Stansberry
Lead, AS Clustering
JBoss by Red Hat