[jboss-dev] Renaming server/web to server/jbossweb-standalone

Dimitris Andreadis dandread at redhat.com
Tue Feb 9 13:23:56 EST 2010

I think it would help to explain overall what you would like to see as the supported
profile/configurations in AS6 (or later) so that we get the big picture.

E.g. in another thread I had suggested a possibility to simplify things:

0) remove 'minimal', or make it more like an empty osgi container
1) 'default' merged with 'standard' and certified for full EE compliance (at some point),
configured for development.
2) 'web' certified for EE web-profile compliance, configured for development.
3) 'all' an extension of 'default' configured for development

Now whether to have a more lightweight 'jbossweb' or just reuse the 'web' one, I think we
should hear from Remy, too.