[jboss-dev] Renaming server/web to server/jbossweb-standalone

Dimitris Andreadis dandread at redhat.com
Tue Feb 9 13:53:37 EST 2010

I know this is premature, but whenever/if we need to claim full ee certification, we need to
ship the tested profile/configuration.

So you suggest something like:

default (EE web)
jbossweb
all (everything and their brothers)
[javaee] (EE full?)

Two points:

a) maybe the standalone jbossweb should be "rebranded"? :) See HornetQ, etc.

b) making 'default' being the EE web one causes more confusion? What other people think?