[jboss-dev] Renaming server/web to server/jbossweb-standalone

Brian Stansberry brian.stansberry at redhat.com
Thu Feb 11 11:52:28 EST 2010

On 02/11/2010 10:42 AM, Rémy Maucherat wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 11, 2010 at 5:31 PM, Emmanuel Bernard
> <emmanuel at hibernate.org>  wrote:
>> It works until we have EE6.1 or 7. In a way it depends if we want name stability onwards or if we don't care.
>> web-profile
>> full-profile
>> (names advertised by the spec)
>
> Can I have a servlet-profile for my JBoss Web thing ?

ProfileService changes are going to make profiles pretty cheap; some
empty dirs and a bit of xml. To me the biggest argument against more
profiles is QA effort to ensure they work. But actually yours would
probably naturally get more of that than other permutations because it's
actually the "default" profile for you.

--
Brian Stansberry
Lead, AS Clustering