[jboss-dev] Release branch for M2 created; AS trunk again open for development

Brian Stansberry brian.stansberry at redhat.com
Thu Feb 11 14:33:46 EST 2010

On 02/11/2010 01:09 PM, Jason T. Greene wrote:
> Brian Stansberry wrote:
>> I've created an SVN branch[1] for the final 6.0.0.M2 release processing
>> work, so AS trunk is again open for regular development work. Thank you
>> everyone for your help in getting a clean cutoff!
>>
>> [1] https://svn.jboss.org/repos/jbossas/branches/Branch_6_0_0_M2
>>

> Congrats! This is big :)

private: FYI, the embjopr guys are still scrambling to tag the console
:(  The guy meant to do it yesterday got buried in snow and has no
power. But what they'll tag is not much diff from what is in the
branch/trunk, and shelly's been testing a local build of it for a while
(her testing is really all the console testing there is).

When it's tagged this afternoon, shelly will update the branch.

I didn't know *exactly* why I wanted to tag from a branch, but this is
pretty much why. Let everyone else get back to work on trunk.

--
Brian Stansberry
Lead, AS Clustering