[jboss-dev] findLoaded bootstrap class WAS Re: Possible blocker with jboss-cl 2.2.0.Alpha1 [WAS]: Hudson Jobs Hanging

Carlo de Wolf cdewolf at redhat.com
Mon Feb 15 07:17:48 EST 2010

No, I didn't mean findLoadedClass, I meant findBootstrapClass0.

So:

    protected Class<?>  isLoadedClass(String name, boolean trace)
    {
       Class<?>  result = findLoadedClass(name);
       // new bit
       if (result == null) { result = findBootstrapClass0(name); if (result != null); return result; }

       if (result != null)
       {

It could do this better by just delegating to a new ClassLoader with
null parent.

Carlo