[jboss-dev] Round2: Refactoring resolver.jar and xercesImpl.jar from $JBOSS_HOME/lib/endorsed

Richard Opalka ropalka at redhat.com
Tue Feb 16 09:03:28 EST 2010

Hi Dimitrios,

    you're right, we have to remove our dependency on both xerces and xalan.
For xerces I created:
  * https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBXB-238
  * https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBWS-2936
For xalan I created (already fixed issues):
  * https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/SECURITY-452
  * https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBWS-2919
However we still have the dependency on the xalan :(
  * bsf.jar (support for XSLT - do we want support XSLTs via our dynamic
languages integration?)
  * xmlsec.jar (apache project reused in both JBossSecurity and JBossWS
projects)

Rio

--
Richard Opalka