[jboss-dev] Small boottime improvement

Carlo de Wolf cdewolf at redhat.com
Wed Feb 17 07:01:51 EST 2010

Although I agree that we have user configuration and internal
configuration mixed up in a lot of places, I don't agree on using other
IoC constructs to resolve internal concerns. We want flexibility on
every level and I would need an IoC construct anyway. So we should be
able to use MC for all scenarios and fix the scalability issue where it
lies.

Carlo