[jboss-dev] Optional @Inject

Kabir Khan kabir.khan at jboss.com
Wed Feb 17 12:40:56 EST 2010

it looks like the get/unget stuff you did which I am not familiar with?

   @SuppressWarnings({"deprecation"})
   public Object ungetValue(TypeInfo info, ClassLoader cl) throws Throwable
   {
      if (getUnderlyingValue() == null)
      {
         ControllerContext lookup = item.getControllerContext(context.getController()); // 275
         if (lookup != null)
         {
            ungetTarget(context, lookup);
            return null;