[jboss-dev] Community wiki and linking to anchors

Galder Zamarreno galder at jboss.org
Fri Feb 26 05:24:05 EST 2010

The easiest way that seems to work is to create a Table of Contents on the
target page so that each heading gets an individual link.

I vaguely remember at looking at how to do anchors with the HTML editor
and I remember Brian Stansberry having done so in a wiki (see
http://community.jboss.org/wiki/clusteredjpahibernatesecondlevelcachinginjbossas5).
However, having briefly talked to him at the time, he told me it was too
difficult to get it working to be worth the time.

Cheers,

On Wed, 24 Feb 2010 15:42:29 +0100, Vladimir Blagojevic
<vblagoje at redhat.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Any idea how to create html links to an anchor across different articles
> on our community wiki? Do you have an example?
>
> Cheers,
> Vladimir

Galder Zamarreño
Sr. Software Engineer