[jboss-dev] M3 Planning and Timeline

Adrian Brock abrock at redhat.com
Fri Feb 26 05:53:03 EST 2010

On Thu, 2010-02-25 at 17:41 -0600, Jason T. Greene wrote:
> Hi Thomas,
>
> It would be great to offer JBoss OSGi functionality in the next
> milestone. Would you mind giving an overview of what the changes, both
> structural and components, involved in JBAS-7661 are?

The main change is the addition of an osgi.deployer
which contains some new OSGi deployers and their support classes.
https://svn.jboss.org/repos/jbossas/projects/jboss-osgi/trunk/distribution/installer/src/main/resources/jbossas/jboss-beans-jbossmc.xml

For other changes (e.g. default bundles)
see JBossAS integration here:
https://svn.jboss.org/repos/jbossas/projects/jboss-osgi/trunk/distribution/installer/src/main/resources/installer/install-definition.xml

The goals (and probably outdated summary of status?) are here:
http://community.jboss.org/thread/4917

--
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Adrian Brock