[jboss-dev] MC 2.2.x update

Adrian Brock abrock at redhat.com
Tue Jan 12 15:22:47 EST 2010

On Tue, 2010-01-12 at 21:14 +0100, Adrian Brock wrote:
> I already know the problem. I'm just running the smoke-tests
> before I commit the fix.

There's one error in the smoke tests, due to a change in api.
I'll commit this, since at least its better than it not compiling. ;-)

This public constructor should have been deprecated (possibly with
a one time log warning saying to use the factory method instead?)

You shouldn't change a public spi in a minor release.
i.e. 2.0.0 -> 2.2.0

Caused by: java.lang.IllegalAccessError: tried to access method
org.jboss.dependency.spi.ControllerState.<init>(Ljava/lang/String;)V
from class org.jboss.ejb3.deployer
s.Ejb3DependenciesDeployer$1
        at org.jboss.ejb3.deployers.Ejb3DependenciesDeployer
$1.deploy(Ejb3DependenciesDeployer.java:67)
        at org.jboss.ejb3.deployers.Ejb3DependenciesDeployer
$1.deploy(Ejb3DependenciesDeployer.java:48)
        at
org.jboss.deployers.spi.deployer.helpers.AbstractRealDeployerWithInput.deploy(AbstractRealDeployerWithInput.java:125)

--
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Adrian Brock