[jboss-dev] MC 2.2.x update

Kabir Khan kabir.khan at jboss.com
Wed Jan 13 16:26:25 EST 2010

I have fixed this as part of https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBAOP-763. As far as I know Flavia has been doing a fair bit of work on AOP Branch_2_1, and she is on holidays. I will wait releasing AOP 2.1.7 until I've had a chance to sync with her early next week.

There are a few AOP test failures, which I will fix. Some are need @EnableAopProxy which I will fix now, others are for scoped AOP as mentioned in the "Integration of naming deployers failed" thread