[jboss-dev] JMX stuff WAS Re: M2 planning and timeline

Ales Justin ales.justin at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 03:51:42 EST 2010

He's asking if we can replace
AS system-jmx's org.jboss.system.microcontainer.jmx
*
http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/jbossas/trunk/system-jmx/src/main/java/org/jboss/system/microcontainer/jmx/

with

MC's org.jboss.system.microcontainer.jmx
*
http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/jbossas/projects/kernel/trunk/jmx-aop-mc-int/src/main/java/org/jboss/system/microcontainer/jmx/

My quick answer would be yes.